Both the staff and Governors are in support of a uniformed dress code guided by the principles given below. We believe this helps create an identity for the school. It may also stop children competing in the “fashion stakes”, as well as proving cheaper to parents in the long run.
- Blue Sweatshirts/cardigans – the new logo is now available via Tesco online or at Pinders in Rotherham.
- Navy, grey or black trousers or skirts
- Navy, grey or black shorts in summer
- Lemon, pale blue, royal blue or white polo shirts
- Sensible, functional black shoes (No trainers)
- Striped or checked gingham dresses – blue or yellow
We kindly request that children do not wear denim jeans or denim shorts.
For health and safety reasons within the school environment, we ask that all pupils wear sensible shoes.
No jewellery (except small stud earrings or a wristwatch) is allowed.
Indoor / Outdoor
- White t-shirts Dark Tracksuit/Jogging bottoms Dark shorts White t-shirt Sweatshirt Training Shoes
- No jewellery, including earrings, is allowed to be worn during any form of physical activity.
Due to Health & Safety reasons, if your child is unable to remove their earrings, then they will have to miss P.E. lessons.
We recommend that if you wish your child to have their ears pierced, then please do so at the beginning of the summer holidays to enable them to heal prior to starting school in September.